Glenn A Kimelman
Glenn A. Kimelman, a founding partner of TAUBMAN KIMELMAN & SOROKA, LLP, heads the firm's personal injury department. Mr. Kimelman specializes in all fields of personal injury tort law including car accidents, construction accidents and premises liability cases involving complex issues such as municipal liability.
Mr. Kimelman is an experienced trial attorney with numerous jury verdicts throughout the courts of New York, including verdicts in excess of one million dollars. He is a member of the New York State Trial Attorneys Association, New York State Civil & Criminal Bar Association and Bronx County Bar Association.
Mr. Kimelman is admitted to practice in New Jersey and Florida as well as New York.
- New Jersey, 1989
- New York, 1989
- Syracuse University College of Law, Syracuse, New York
- J.D. - 1988
- State University of New York at Binghamton, Binghamton, New York
- B.A. - 1984
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 1990 - Present
- New York State Civil Bar Association, Member
- New York State Criminal Bar Association, Member
- Bronx County Bar Association, Member