Employment Law Training
Providing the Employment Law Training Your Company Needs
Employment laws in New York City are constantly in flux. Navigating the strict requirements of local, state and federal employment law requirements can be a daunting task for any business. At The law office of Philip Taubman, we help small and medium-sized businesses develop employment manuals and policies to minimize the risk of costly disruptions to the operation of the business that an employment law dispute can create. We also take our risk management guidance to the next level. We provide tailored employment law training for management and key staff members to fully implement risk management policies, such as:
- How to handle employee discipline
- What to do if an employee complains about sexual harassment
- How to properly investigate race and religious discrimination complaints
- What types of accommodations do you have to provide to a disabled worker
- How reasonable accommodations may be necessary to avoid religious discrimination complaints
- How to avoid pregnancy discrimination claims
- How to recognize and address an issue under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
We draw on employment law experience to produce proactive plans to help companies comply with all manner of employment laws. We will come to your office to conduct this vital training.
We are well-versed in the issues that lead to costly, disruptive and contentious employment law disputes. Our attorneys are trial lawyers with vast experience representing both employers and employees in employment law litigation. We believe that the best defense and the most cost-efficient solution for a business related to workplace discrimination, harassment or other employment law violation claims is proactive guidance to avoid disputes from arising. As a full-service employment law firm, we aggressively represent businesses that are confronted with employment law claims and litigation.
Rely on The law office of Philip Taubman, for Employment Law Solutions
To learn more about how we can help your company proactively avoid employment law disputes, contact us online or call 212-227-8140. We counsel and represent businesses in all five boroughs and the surrounding communities of Long Island and Westchester.